Account Suspended

Hello my account walk4bit has been suspended. As soon as i loaded 0.5 btc on my account it got auto logged out and when i tried to login again it said account suspended, when I contacted support they don’t give me any answers. I had sent several emails to the support email of paxful.com but i got no reply yet .Why was it suspended? How can I get my coins back? I read several articles on internet which specified paxful.com as fraud and cheat website. I want paxful.com to remove suspension from my account so that i can withdraw my btc funds.
My account details are
email : [email protected]
username : walk4bit

This is so unfortuanate…

Working on the debugging stage now…

Please contact us with a status update in april if your problem persists…

Sincerely yours…

ElCojonez619
Independent trader
(No affiliation to paxful Inc. Or paxful support in anyway, shape, or form. Views and opinions expressed here are not of those of paxfuls… surely not shared in agreement…)

Damn… lets look into your issue right away Alan…

Hmm…

Uh-huh…

Yeeeaaahhpp…

Enter… enter… enter…

Wow, i can’t find anything out of the ordinary here! Wouldn’t of been logging into multiple accounts from the same ip to trade successfully with one’s selves… no, we all do that…

Hmm… asking these stupid newbies to cancel the trade after successfully redeeming thier card… no… thats not it…

Threatening these stupid newbies via reporting to authorities… no… fuck those newbies… lock em all up… hmm…

I am so sorry, we have recently test-launched an auto-ban system that is meant to detect/ban potential scammers before scams happen using a state-of-the-art proto-type algorithm created at Pax Labs, with the co-operation from some of the finest minds to have had made recent advancements to social science as we know it.

We are still working out the bugs, and unfortuanately you were mistakenly selected, (undeservingly, of course) by our system.

Please allow us 6 months or so to investigate the error in our algorithm that caused such a sterling profile, (such as your own) to fall through the cracks…

pls help me suspend this ID Sigrid1 Account… he scam me of 300$ worth of coins

My ID is Profobanla02. My account was suspended, I have twitted paxful several times. There was no reply, and this is not good for their fidelity. I’m pleading for quick release of my account